SLE4428 Contact chip cards
SLE4428 chip is a standard, low-cost EEPROM memory smartcard with 1Kbyte storage space. It is a protected smart card that consists of 1,024 bytes of EEPROM memory. After eight successive incorrect entries the error counter will block any subsequent attempt at PSC verification and hence any possibility to write and erase. It is no doubt that gives a sense of secure for the users.
Reading of the whole memory is always possible, and the memory can be written and erased byte by byte.
The typical applications for the memory card includes access control, staff attendance, transport payment, personal identification,etc.
- Standard:ISO 7816
- 1K byte EEPROM
- Write-protect function
- 2bytes password
- Programmable Security Code verification logic
- All the memory, except for the PSC, can always be read
- The memory can be written or erased only after PSC verification
- After 8 successive incorrect entries the error counter will block any subsequent attempt at PSC verification and hence any possibility to write and erase
- Working temperature: -35℃-+80℃
- Endurance: > 100,000 times
- Data Protection: > 10 years
Printing: Offset Printing,Silkscreen Printing,Thermal printing,Ink-jet printing,Digital printing.
Security features: Laser ablation,Hologram/OVD,UV ink,Optical Variable ink,Hidden barcode/Barcode mask,Graded Rainbow,Micro-text.
Others: Signature panel,Barcode,Serial number,Embossing,Encoding,Die-cut.