ACR122U-A9 NFC Reader, Felica, support, SDK Pack
1.13.56MHz NFC RFID
2.Support Felica, card, NFC
3.Be available in module form for easy integration into bigger machines
The ACR122 is a PC-linked contactless smart card reader/writer developed on the 13.56MHz Contactless (RFID) Technology and followed the ISO/IEC18092 Standard for Near Field Communication (NFC), supporting not only ® ISO 14443 A and B cards but also NFC and FeliCa contactless technologies, CCID compliance.
Ideal for both secure personal identity verification and online micro-payment transactions.
Applications: access control, e-payment, e-ticketing for events and mass transit, toll road fare collection and network authentication.
The proximity operating distance of ACR122 is up to 5 cm, depending on the type of contactless tag in use. Operating distance can be extended on request by adding an RF boaster, so the ACR122 is suitable for logistics and supply chain management.
ACR122 can be optionally integrated with an ISO7816-3 SAM slot to increase security. ACR122 is available in module form for easy integration into bigger machines, like POS terminals, physical access devices and vending machines.
To experience this excellent performance, high flexibility of equipment to bring you convenience!
ACR122 reader standard features:
- USB Full Speed (12 Mbps)
- USB PnP
- Bi-Color LED
- Built-in Antenna
- NFC Reader
- ISO/IEC18092 (NFC) compliant
- NFC Tags Access Speed = 424 kbps
- Contactless Smart Card Reader
- Support FeliCa card
- Support ISO 14443 Type A & B cards
- ® cards (Classics, EV1 D20/D40/D80/D21/D41/D81)
- CCID Standard
- CE and FCC Certificated
- RoHS Compliant
- User Controllable Buzzer (optional)
- SAM Socket (optional)
- Home Banking and Home Shopping
- Checking the balance of electronic purses
- Network access control
- Customer Loyalty Program
- Identification and Authentication
- Online gaming
- Parking and toll collection
- Automatic Fare Collection
- Public Transportation Terminals
- Physical Access Control
- Time attendance
- Vending machines
- Contactless public phones
- Logistics and supply chain management
||98mm (L)×65mm (W)×12.8mm (H)
||USB Full Speed
||Regulated 5V DC
||ISO14443 1-4, CE, FCC, RoHS Compliant
|Operating System Support
||Windows 2000,2003,XP32, XP64,Vista 32 and Vista 64