Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Add Time:||2014-08-14 14:09:36||Material:||PVC|
|Sales Range:||Global||Highest Annual Sales:||1,500,000 Pieces|
Barcode Card, RFID Barcode Card, Print a variety of barcode
Barcode cards can also make the RFID card encapsulation chip.Can also be on the surface hot laser gold or laser silver, or with a magnetic stripe, etc.
Induction frequency: 125KHz, 13.56MHz, 860MHz~960MHz
Chip: MF 1k S50, MF 1k S70, MF Ultralight 10, MF Ultralight C, I CODE SLI/SLI-S/SLI-L/SLIX, MF Desfire 2K/4k/8K, Ti2048, EM4200, EM4305, EM4450, TK4100, T5577, CET5500, Hitag1, Hitag2, Hitag S256, MF PLUS2K/4K, FM11RF08, FMl208(CPU), etc.
Card Length: 85.48-85.72mm
Card Width: 53.92-54.02mm
Card Thickness: 0.76mm±0.02mm
Materials: PVC, ABS, PET, PETG, Paper, etc.
Printing: four-color offset printing, screen printing and other printing process
Barcode card knowledge
Barcode card Arranged in a set of rules of stripe, blank and the corresponding characters of bar code information in the record, the common barcode symbols print by black stripe and white blank, when shine light on the bar code, black stripe and white blank to produce a strong contrast, use a different reflectivity of the stripe and blank to read information.
Barcode card is divided into two kinds of One-dimensional code and QR code. One-dimension code is commonly used, such as daily commodity barcode on the outer packing is One-dimensional code. Its information storage capacity is small, can store only a code, when using through this code to taken data in a computer network. QR code is developed in recent years, it can in the limited space to store more information, including text, images, fingerprints, signature, etc., and can used break away the computer.
Barcode card making simple, ordinary barcode according to certain requirements to print or copy, lower cost, but its read equipment (especially the QR code read equipment) expensive. Unlike magnetic card and IC card, barcode card information cannot be changed, in addition, safety performance is poor, the standard is not unified, which limits its application.
Bar code to load information is Numbers, letters, these Numbers and letters is after according to certain standard number encoded string.
Barcode encoding technology mainly involves coding rules and standards. Barcode encoding rule is to make standards and codes of the main basis of bar code identification.
At present, the international commonly used code system has the following kinds:
(1) UPC code: in 1973,the United States took the lead in the domestic commercial application in the system. The code system is mainly used for commercial system. This code length is fixed for 12 digit.
(2) EAN code: in 1977,the European economic community countries according to the UPC code standards formulated the European goods code EAN code. EAN code has two types: EAN-13 code and EAN-8 code.
(3) Interleaved 2 of 5 Code: a variable length of continuous self checking system of digital Code.
(4) Code 39 (Code 3 of 9): length variable discrete self checking letters word type Code system.
(5) Codabar: length variable discrete self checking system of digital code. Commonly used in warehouse, and air express parcel management, blood bank.
(6) Code128: a variable length of continuous alphanumeric code system.
(7) China Post Code: China Post express special Code.
(8) Other Code: Code 93, Code 49, Code 2 of 5, 11 code, Matrix 2 of 5 code.
Printing: Offset Printing, Silkscreen Printing, Thermal printing, Ink-jet printing, Digital printing.
Security features: Watermark, Laser ablation, Hologram/OVD, UV ink, Optical Variable ink, Hidden barcode/Barcode mask, Graded Rainbow, Micro-text.
Others: Chip data initialization/Encryption, Personalized magnetic stripe programed, Signature panel, Barcode, Serial number, Embossing, DOD code, NBS convex code, Die-cut.
The best price;
Large capacity and a wide range of products;
Accept small order;
ODM and OEM products according to customer's demand.
Declare: The showing picture is only for reference of our product. All related to intellectual property rights of trademark are belongs to trademark company.