Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Contact Protocol Baud Rate:||115200 Bps|
J2D081 Java White Card, J2D081 Java Card 80KB
Main technical parameters
JCOP 2.4.2 R2
Security Chanel Protocal: 02
3 Keys (ENC/DEK/MAC) 40h…4fh
Contact Protocol Baud Rate: 115,200bps by default
J2D081/J3H145/J3R150 chip JAVA card requirements description
1. Have the ability to expand the functionality of the card due to downloadable Java-based applications;
2. Provide Java Card techgology.
3. Supported operating systems: Windows Server 2003/R2, Windows Server 2008/R2, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows XP/Vista, Mac OS, Linux.
4. API and standards support API: PKCS#11, Microsoft CAPI, PC/SC, X.509 v3 certisicate storage, SSL v3, IPSec/IKE, MS minidriver, CNG.
5. Memory capacity: at least 80Kb
6. ISO support: Dimensions strictly ISO.
SmartCard must exactly comply with ISO 7816.
7. The card reader supplied with the SmartCard must strictly comply with ISO 7816. USB type A.SmartCard
8. Operating Temperature: 0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)
9. Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
10. Humidity: 0-100% without condensation
11. Waterproof: IP X7-IEC 60529
12. Case: Hard plastic that does not allow undetectable opening
13. Data retention in memory: At least 10 years.
14. Number of memory rewrite cycles: At least 500,000 times.
1. This JAVA chip card is a PKI card + application, requires card + PKI Applet + PKI API.
2. API and standards support API and standard support, this is generally the customer to write relevant data.
3. Card can choose J2D81, J3H145 SecID or J3R150 SecID.
4. If the customer is unable to complete the API and standards support API and standard support, it can be make by our company, but additional fees are required.